Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Poor Customer Service
12/15/2023 20:44
For months I have been asking dynadot to let me reset my email despite clearly stating that I didn't feel comfortable sharing my passport and attending a zoom meeting I was blackmailed into doing so and even after months of stress which isn't helping with my decling mental health. IV been blocked from editing my account and getting my domain auth codes due to a pincode error. I tried resetting my pin but the security question asked for a github domain that I did not configure. Than accounts team are now demanding I buy a business document because I put the words Dylan Steele Technologies Ltd as my organisation. I don't know how you expect a 22 year old autistic man living with his parents and on social welfare to apply for a business this is crazy. You have lost a customer and as soon as I have access to my auth codes I will be transferring all my domains to Cloudflare. Iv been up all night emailing and talking to live chat but nobody will help me.
Reply Quote
3/12/2024 22:53
Oh, seems I'm not the only one in this train, I'll move all my domains the moment I can out of here.
Reply Quote