Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
I love Dynadot!
1/24/2007 00:58
I have to say that I have bought about 11 domains already and I have one more to transfer to Dynadot really soon :)

So far, I love everything about Dynadot, I feel safe for my domains to be on this registrar! :)
Reply Quote
Posted By mehdi
1/24/2007 02:25
I agree.

I have 32 domains in my account and i can say that this is the best registrar :)
Reply Quote
1/24/2007 15:33
Thank you for the kind words.
Reply Quote
2/5/2007 06:54
I trust in Dynadot and love it very much ..
I have 72 domains in my account and one in transfer ..

I`ve tested more than 10 of the boggest registrar all over the world , but finaly i`ve found this gr8 company.
Easy , Fast , High-minded , Well-mannered , Polite ...
They are good and distinct in all sides.
Thank you for the nice post.
Regards,
Jamal.
Reply Quote
2/5/2007 07:14
I agree
Reply Quote
2/15/2007 18:26
I was with ******* before, and almost got sued by a purchaser of a high value domain because of their lack of customer support.

Dynadot gives excellent support and quickly answer questions.

Keep up the good work Dynadot.
Reply Quote
2/21/2007 08:00
Service is great. Setting up the domains and forwarding them was easy & quick. I like that I can use Paypal to purchase the domains.

Thanks Dynadot,
Tom
http://www.thesecrettobusiness.com/
Reply Quote
3/1/2007 13:28
I came from Registerfly to DynaDot, and all I can say is "wow!!!". Thanks for the great services. Please keep up the good support. It makes a good impression.
Reply Quote
Posted By okt
3/20/2007 05:29
I went from godaddy (big mistake) to registerfly (went downhill fast after a good initial period) to dynadot. So fa so good. I especially like the simple yet useful web interface and the logic behind it. I can watch the transfer at every stage and provide extra information through the interface should it be necessary.

I would say so far so good. :) Don't let too many people know about our little registrar that could though. That was one of them problems with registerfly. Got too big too fast. :)

oktay
Reply Quote
3/28/2007 11:08
Dynadot, very satisfied with your service and speed. For the record, i tried to register a domain at www.registerfly.com, 2 weeks have passed and i had no domain and no response from their support team, and after that time and many quistions to them, got a mail wich said "Some kind of problem".

Then here it went smoothly, i am happy with that :).
Reply Quote
3/28/2007 12:21
I think i loved dynadot now.. because theyre accepting moneybookers also.. keep it up guys
Reply Quote