- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" from the drop-down..
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to renew and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Renew" from the "Bulk Action" list. The item will be added to your shopping cart at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on your shopping cart to access the items in your cart.
- Select the duration you want for your domain renewal(s) (up to 9 years for most domain extensions).
Renewing your domain for more than one year is a great way to ensure that you don't lose your domain to expiration. Another great way to make sure you don't lose your domain (especially when there's a lot of time left until your next renewal) is by setting your domain to auto-renew.