Register Your .COM.CN Domain
Combine the audience and reach of the .CN domain, the most popular country code top-level domain (ccTLD) in the world, with a term synonymous with online commerce and you've got a powerful domain extension perfect for an online business targeting China. China has a population of almost 1.4 billion people and an exploding e-commerce sector, so pairing your online store with a .COM.CN will give your website instant credibility, whether you are new to the Chinese e-commerce market or a local mainstay ready to make the move online.
Now is the perfect time to jump into the burgeoning Chinese e-commerce market, especially considering that .COM.CN domains are no longer limited to Chinese residents. Today anyone can buy .COM.CN, so what are you waiting for? Get that perfect .COM.CN before its gone.
International .COM.CN Domains
.COM.CN supports internationalized domain names (IDNs) in Chinese! Use our IDN search to find and register the right Chinese .COM.CN domain name now!
Please be aware that you can't buy both a traditional Chinese and a simplified Chinese domain if you are buying an international .COM.CN domain.
.COM.CN Domain Restrictions
The .COM.CN central registry, CNNIC, no longer requires documentation with .COM.CN registration. However, if you want to set name servers for your .COM.CN domain, you will need to submit the following documentation:
- Fill out the TLD settings for .CN domains in your Dynadot account.
- When you place your .COM.CN domain order, you will receive an email that has information about submitting either a photo ID for individuals or a business license for businesses.
- We submit your photo ID or business license to CNNIC for audit.
- If it passes audit, you will be able to set the name servers for your .COM.CN domain.
- Once you have passed audit, you will not have to go through the process again as long as you keep the same default contact record.
Registrants shall make the commitment in the .COM.CN domain name registration agreement:
- To comply with laws and regulations related to the Internet networks;
- To comply with the Procedures and other relevant regulations of competent authorities;
- To comply with these Rules and other regulations as the domain name dispute resolution policy;
- To ensure the authenticity, accuracy and integrity of the registration information submitted.
About China, the Home of .COM.CN
.COM.CN is the country code (ccTLD) of the People's Republic of China. China is located in East Asia and is the world's second largest country by land area as well as the world's most populous country. It currently has the world's fastest growing economy. As of 2012, its economy is the world's second largest with a nominal GDP of $7.3 trillion.
|Renewal Grace Period||38 Days|
|Deletion Grace Period||5 Days|
|Restore Period||15 Days|
|IDN Supported||Yes, See Languages|
|Registry||China Internet Network Information Center|
|Registration Price (1 year)||$5.99|
|Renewal Price (1 year)||$5.99|