Could not search.
- Invalid characters in domain.
register a .ca, join Canada online
When you register a domain name, you are carving out your own piece of online real estate. So whether a blog, business or ecommerce site, when you build your website on the trusted and reliable, .CA domain name, you are not only joining the ever growing online canadian community, youre also showing the internet what country you represent. Now how great is that, eh?
why choose dynadot
Our goal is to provide our customers with world class registration and hosting services for a reasonable price. Most of our site is fully automated, allowing us to offer some of the lowest prices in the industry. At the same time we strive to provide excellent customer service, and helpful responses to all questions. If anything is not to your satisfaction, feel free to contact us, and we will do our best to resolve the situation.
Dynadot is a debt-free, privately held company. Our solid financial infrastructure provides stability in an industry where companies appear and disappear frequently. We plan to operate and grow this business for a long time, and we do not intend to go public or become acquired by a faceless corporation.
Dynadot has an office in your backyard! Since our founding in San Mateo, California in 2002, our team has grown each year. So, in 2011, we decided to open our first international office in Beijing, China. Since then, we have opened another office in China and one in Toronto, Canada. So rest assured, when you register a .CA with us, you're buying from Canadians just like you!
Protect Your Brand with a .CA Domain
Even if you already have an established business website on another domain extension, if your business is in Canada or you're planning to expand into the Canadian market, we also recommend registering a .CA domain to protect your brand. Since .CA websites are prefered in Canada, it's a good idea to secure your domain name before someone else registers it. This ensures that you have control over your brand and messaging. If you're not ready to set up a separate website or don't want to, you can simply forward your .CA domain name to your main website with our free domain forwarding service.
International .CA Domains
Looking for an internationalized domain name (IDN)? You can register .CA in many languages other than English. Go to our IDN search page to see the full list of supported langauges and to find the right international .CA domain for you!
.CA Domain Restrictions
Registrants of .CA domains must meet certain Canadian Presence Requirements. Only the following individuals and entities will be able to register a .CA domain name:
- Canadian citizens of the age of majority
- Permanent residents
- Legal representatives
- Corporations under the laws of Canada
- Trusts under the laws of Canada
- Partnerships where more than 66.6% of partners meet the above requirements
- Associations where at least than 80% of members meet the above requirements
- The trade unions recognized by the labour board under laws of Canada
- Political parties registered under relevant electoral law of Canada
- Education institutions including universities, colleges, post-secondary schools, vocational schools, secondary schools, pre-schools, or other educational institutions that are recognized by the educational authorities of Canada
- Libraries, Archives, or Museums that are located in Canada and not established for profit
- Hospitals located in Canada and licensed, authorized, or approved to operate as such under an act of legislature of Canada
- Her Majesty the Queen and her successors
- Indian band as defined in the Indian Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. I-5
- Aboriginal peoples indigenous to Canada
- Trade-marks registered in Canada
- Official marks
About Canada, the Home of .CA
Canada is located in North America and is bordered by the United States to the south. It is the world's second largest country by total land area, though its population is only around 35 million as of 2012. It boasts one of the world's largest economies and has the world's ninth highest per capita income. Canada's official languages are English and French.
|Renewal Grace Period||40 Days|
|Deletion Grace Period||0 Days|
|Restore Period||30 Days|
|IDN Supported||Yes, See Languages|
|Registration Price (1 year)||$10.50|
|Renewal Price (1 year)||$10.50|