Wie richte ich meine Webseiten-Baukasten E-Mail mit Gmail ein?
Our Website Builder Business Plan comes with built in email! You can create multiple custom email addresses with your domain name and you can even create shared email addresses too. We offer a great email platform, but you can also choose to access your email via Gmail as well as others. To set that up, follow these instructions:
- If you haven't already, create an email address in your Website Builder Business Plan.
- Log in to your email at http://YOURDOMAIN.COM/mail/ (replace YOURDOMAIN.COM with your domain name).
- Click on the Settings icon at the top right of the page.
- Scroll all the way down to the "Remote Access" section and check off "Remote Access Enabled" then click the "Save" button. Leave this up as you'll need to refer to it.
- Log in to your Gmail account and go to their Settings icon and click on "Settings" from the drop down menu.
- Go to "Accounts and Import" and click on "Add another email address" under "Send mail as:".
- Put in your email address, it should be something like email@example.com, then click "Next Step".
- The SMTP Server section will need to match the "Smtp Host" listed under your email's "Remote Access" section. The Port should be 587 to match the "Smtp Port".
- Put in the "Smtp username" from the "Remote Access" section (it should be your email address) under "Username".
- Then put in your "Smtp password" from under the "Remote Access" section (it should the password you used to log in to your email) under "Password".
- Make sure "Secured connection using TLS (recommended) is selected. Then click "Add Account".