How can I upgrade the bandwidth and/or disk space on my Email Hosting plan?
Our Email Hosting comes with 3 GB of bandwidth and 30 MB of disk space. You can choose to upgrade to either 10 GB or 30 GB of bandwidth and 100 MB or 300 MB of disk space for your Email Hosting - (You do not need to upgrade both bandwidth and disk space; you can choose to only upgrade one or both as needed).
To upgrade your Email Hosting bandwidth and/or disk space, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the Email Hosting plan (should be a link) you wish to upgrade.
- Choose the upgrade you want from the "Disk Max" (disk space) or "Bandwidth Max" sections.
- Press the "Upgrade Disk" or "Upgrade Bandwidth" button to add the item to your shopping cart (NOTE: If you are upgrading both, please add the upgrades to your shopping cart one at a time).
- Follow the "Checkout" buttons to complete your order.
As soon as your order completes, your Email Hosting will be automatically upgraded to your new bandwidth and/or disk space settings.