How can I upgrade the bandwidth and/or disk space on my Email Hosting plan?
Our Email Hosting comes with 3 GB of bandwidth and 30 MB of disk space. You can choose to upgrade to either 10 GB or 30 GB of bandwidth and 100 MB or 300 MB of disk space for your Email Hosting. (You do not need to upgrade both bandwidth and disk space; you can choose to only upgrade one or both as needed.)
To upgrade your Email Hosting bandwidth and/or disk space, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Hosting" tab in the main menu.
- Check the box next to the Email Hosting that you want to upgrade.
- Click on the "Upgrade Bandwidth" or "Upgrade Diskspace" button. The item will be added to your shopping cart at the top-right of the page.
- If you want to upgrade both bandwidth and disk space, you will need to recheck the box next to the Email Hosting you want to upgrade and click "Upgrade Bandwidth" or "Upgrade Diskspace" depending on which upgrade you haven't already added to your cart.
- To select how much you want to upgrade your bandwidth and/or disk space, click on your cart in the upper right-hand corner and hit "Check Out."
- Select how much you want to upgrade using the drop down menu(s).
- Then, follow the checkout to submit your order.
As soon as your order completes, your Email Hosting will be automatically upgraded to your new bandwidth and/or disk space settings.