How do I set up my domain with Shopify?
If you want to set up your domain with Shopify, please follow the following instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click "My Domains", and then "Manage Domains" from the left-side menu bar.
- Select the domain you want to use with Shopify and click on the "Action" button, then "DNS Settings".
- On the DNS page, select the "Dynadot DNS" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Under the "Domain Record (optional)" section, select "A" as the Record Type and enter Shopify's IP address
in the "IP Address or Target Host" section.
- Under the "Subdomain Records (optional)" section. Enter www under the subdomain, select "CNAME" as Record Type, and enter shops.myshopify.com in the "IP Address or Target Host" section.
- Click "Save Settings" at the bottom of the page. Please be aware it may take some time for these changes to propagate.
- Connect your domain to Shopify from your Shopify account.
Your settings should look similar to what is shown below: