How do I set up my domain with Shopify?
If you want to set up your domain with Shopify, please follow the following instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click “My Domains”, then “Manage Domains” from the left-side menu bar.
- Select the domain you want to use with Shopify and click on "Bulk Actions", then "DNS Settings".
- Go to the "DNS" tab. Under the "Domain Record" section, select "A" as the Record Type and enter Shopify's IP address, 18.104.22.168, in the IP Address or Target Host section.
- Now you'll need to add a subdomain under the "Subdomain Records" section. Enter the prefix for your subdomain (i.e. www, shop, etc), then select "CNAME" as your Record Type and enter the Shopify URL you want to associate the subdomain with (i.e. shops.myshopify.com) in the IP Address or Target Host section.
- Click "Save DNS" at the bottom of the page. Please be aware it may take time for these changes to propagate.
- Claim your domain at Shopify.