How do I set a signature for my email on your Website Builder?
Our Website Builder's business plan has email built right in! Our email platform is easy to use and offers you the ability to set folders, access shared mailboxes, forward your email, and create a signature. To create your email signature, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your website builder email.
- Click on the "Settings" icon (the one that looks like a gear) in the top-right corner of the page.
- Under "Mailbox Info," you'll see a box labeled "Signature."
- Type in the signature you want to show automatically at the bottom of emails you send. Please note that this area does not allow HTML tags or other coding.
- Click "Save" below to save your signature.
- You should see your signature show up when you hit "Compose" to create a new email and when you respond or forward emails.