How do I set my domain to use zPanel or Sentora with my VPS Hosting?
If you haven't ordered your VPS Hosting already, you can get started by entering your domain name and choosing either "CentOS 6.7 with Sentora" or "CentOS 6.5 with ZPanel" from the drop down on our VPS Hosting page. Once your order is completed, you'll receive a "VPS Hosting Created" email with all of the info you need to set up your VPS Hosting with Sentora or zPanel. Then, you can start your set up in your Dynadot account by following these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click “My Domains”, then “Manage Domains” from the left-side menu bar.
- Select the domain and click "Bulk Action", then "DNS Settings".
- In the "Domain Record (required)" field, select "A" from the drop-down menu and then enter the VPS IP address given to you ing the email.
- In the "Subdomain Records (optional)" section, enter "www" as the subdomain, select "A" from the drop-down menu and then enter your VPS IP address in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- Click on the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.
To log into your Sentora or zPanel account, please follow these steps:
- Enter your VPS IP address into your browser's URL bar.
- The login page for Sentora or zPanel should come up.
- Enter the username and password infomation from the email we sent you.
- You are now logged into your control panel and can begin creating your website. If you want to change your password, go to the "Account" drop down and click on "Change Password."