How do I set my domain to Dynadot's VPS Hosting?
Thanks for choosing our VPS Hosting! When you purchased your plan, you were asked to enter a domain name; however, you still need to set up DNS for that domain from within your Dynadot account to connect it to your VPS Hosting plan. To set up your domain with VPS Hosting, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to your domain name and click on the "Name Servers" icon.
- Click on the "DNS" tab.
- Create an A record and enter the VPS IP address given to you in the "VPS Hosting Created" email you received after your order completed.
- Click on the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it may take some time for your changes to propagate.