Can I turn the comments on or off on an individual blog post within your Website Builder?
Yes, you can set whether or not you want your comments on or off within each individual blog post in our Website Builder. By default, each blog post will have comments set to "on" when you create a new blog page unless you've changed your default comment settings. If you want to change the comment setting for an individual blog post, please follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click on the "Website Builder" tab on the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on your main "Blog" page.
- Hover over the title of the blog post whose comment settings you want to change.
- Click on "Post Settings."
- Under the "Comments" section, use the drop down to select whether you want your comments "on" or "off" for that blog post.
- Click the "Save" button at the top to save your changes.