How do I reset my password for my Advanced Web Hosting cPanel account?
To reset the password for your cPanel account, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click the "cPanel login" link under the "Edit Site" column. A new page should load in a new web browser window.
- Click on the 'Reset Password" link.
- Enter your cPanel username in the "Password Reset" box.
- Press the "Reset Password" button.
You should receive an email from cPanel directly with instructions on how to change your password.
NOTE: The cPanel username may not be the same as your Dynadot username.
Please note that our Advanced Web Hosting product has been discontinued and can no longer be purchased. If you are looking for web hosting that supports cPanel, our VPS Hosting offers users several templates to choose from including cPanel (at an additional cost) and zPanel, which is free.