How can I remove or disable my DNS records?
You must update your settings to remove or disable your DNS records. For example, you can change your settings to our domain parking feature or use name servers and they will override your DNS records.
Once your domain is using a new setting, to clear saved DNS records, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- On the DNS Settings page, select the "Dynadot DNS" setting from the top drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Clear Settings" button.