Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I remove a folder in my email on your Website Builder email platform?
Our Website Builder's business plan has email built right in! We make it easy to keep your email organized with folders. We offer you 8 folders in addition to your inbox, outbox, unread section, spam, and trash; however, you don't have to use all 8 folders if you don't want to. To remove email folders from your left-hand toolbar, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your website builder email.
- Click on the "Settings" icon (the one that looks like a gear) in the top-right corner of the page.
- Scroll down to the "Folders" section.
- To remove a folder, simply delete the name from the text box.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the "Folders" section to save your changes.