How can I point my domain to Squarespace?
To point your domain to Squarespace, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) you wish to edit.
- Click on the "Set Name Servers" icon.
- Click on the "DNS" tab.
- You will need to create two records. In the "Domain Record (required)" section, select "Forward" from the drop-down menu and then enter http://www.yourdomainname.ext.
- In the "Subdomain Records (optional)" section, enter "www" as the subdomain, select "CNAME" from the drop-down and then enter ext.squarespace.com in the "IP Address or Target Host" box. Do not enter your actual domain name.
- Click on the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
See Squarespace's directions on domain mapping with Dynadot for reference.