I am trying to create my domain email addresses in Email Hosting, but the "Mailbox Admin" link does not appear. Why?
If you are trying to create domain email addresses in Email Hosting and the "Mailbox Admin" link does not appear, check to see if you already have email forwarding set up for your domain by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Domains" tab in the main menu.
- Locate your domain and click the link listed in the "Name Server" column. After the page loads, you should see your current name server choice close to the top of the page.
- Click on the "Email Forwarding" tab.
- Click on the radio button next to the "Do Not Forward Email" option.
- Click the "Save Email Settings" button to save your changes.
The "Mailbox Admin" link should now appear in your Email Hosting account.