How do I install WordPress on my Advanced Hosting account?
To install WordPress on your Advanced Hosting account, please follow these steps:
- Sign into your cPanel account.
- Under the "Software/Services" box, click on "Fantastico Deluxe".
- Look for "Blogs" on the left-hand side navigation menu. Under "Blogs", click on "WordPress".
- Click on the "New Installation" button.
- Choose your installation directory and enter an administrator username and password.
- Click "Finish Installation".
NOTE: Please keep a record of your username, password, and bookmark of the Admin Area URL for future reference.
Please note that our Advanced Web Hosting product has been discontinued and can no longer be purchased. If you are looking for web hosting that supports WordPress, our VPS Hosting offers easy WordPress installation.