How do I install WordPress on my Advanced Hosting account?
To install WordPress on your Advanced Hosting account, please follow these steps:
- Sign into your cPanel account.
- Under the "Software/Services" box, click on "Fantastico Deluxe".
- Look for "Blogs" on the left-hand side navigation menu. Under "Blogs", click on "WordPress".
- Click on the "New Installation" button.
- Choose your installation directory and enter an administrator username and password.
- Click "Finish Installation".
NOTE: Please keep a record of your username, password, and bookmark of the Admin Area URL for future reference.