How do I set up Google Apps to work with my Advanced Hosting account?
To set up Google Apps to work with your Advanced Hosting plan, please follow these steps:
- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the "Mail" section, click on the "MX Entry" icon.
- Select a domain from the drop-down menu.
- In the "Add New Record" section, enter your MX records as specified by Google Apps.
- For your domain MX record, click on the "Edit" link.
- Change the Priority to a higher number than your Google Apps MX records and click on the "Edit" button.
Please note that we no longer offer our Advanced Hosting product. If you are looking for a hosting product that offers cPanel, you can use our VPS Hosting, which allows you to add cPanel as well as other templates.