How can I update my website using Microsoft FrontPage?
To update your website using Microsoft FrontPage, please follow these steps:
- Retrieve your FTP log in information.
- In Microsoft FrontPage, open up the "File" menu at the top and click on "Open Site."
- Enter your account information as shown in the image below and then click the "Next" button:
- You can locate the folder on your hard drive where your web page files are stored in the new box. Make sure that the "Encrypted connection required (SSL)" box remains unchecked, then press the "Next" button:
- You should now be connected to your Dynadot Email Hosting account as shown below:
- At the top of box 1, you can locate the folder on your hard drive where your web page files are stored. In box #2, select the files you want to transfer to your Dynadot Email Hosting account and then press the arrow shown at #3. Your files will then be transferred into your account.