How do I get a free domain with my Website Builder?
In addition to getting access to more pages and more tools, when you purchase an annual pro or business Website Builder plan, you also get a free domain name!
If you purchase your annual pro or business website plan through our prices page, you will be immediately prompted to search for your free domain name. If you do not wish to register your free domain now, you can choose to register it later through our Website Builder editor using the steps below.
If you are upgrading your Website Builder from our control panel, you will need to complete your upgrade before you can search for your free domain name. Once your upgrade is complete, you can register your free domain name through our website builder editor using the steps below:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click on the "Website Builder" tab on the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder with which you want to use your free domain.
- Click on the "Settings" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the "Domain" tab.
- You can search for a domain name under the "Register a new domain" section. As you type, our system should show you if the domain name you've typed is "taken" or available on our eligible free domain extensions (listed below). When you've found the one you want, hit "Apply" and an order will be created.
- The order should show the domain as free assuming you have selected one of our eligible free domain extensions. If for some reason it is not free, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The TLDs that are available for free will vary.