Where can I find my API settings?
To find your API settings, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "API" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Unlock your account using the link provided.
- Enter your account password in the provided field and click the "Generate New Key" button.
- It should now say "API Enabled: Needs IP Address" above the password field.
- Enter the IP address(es) of the devices that will use the API in the "IP Address" section below and click the "Set IP Address" button. You will notice a list of "Recent Login IPs" on the right-hand column that you can use for reference.
- Enter your password above again and click "Get Key."
- Your API key will be listed right above the "API Key" section header.
- You will need to copy this key in your code.
- Finally, don't forget to re-lock your account!