Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
What European domain extensions does Dynadot support?
We support several European country code top-level domains (ccTLDs), as well as regional and city TLDs. Some TLDs may have recently launched or will be launching soon.
- .AT - Austria's domain
- .BE - Belgium's domain
- .DE - Germany's domain
- .IM - The Isle of Man's domain
- .LT - Lithuania's domain
- .ME - Montenegro's domain
- .NL - The Netherlands' domain
- .PL - Poland's domain
- .UK - The United Kingdom's domain
- .EU - Regional domain for the European Union.
- .РУС - Relates to Russia the country, Russian people, Russian language, and Russian culture.
- .RUHR - Regional domain for the Ruhrgebiet or "Ruhr" Region.
- .SCOT - Regional domain for Scotland. Scotland does not have it's own country code domain (ccTLD); it falls under the .UK domain.
- .WALES & .CYMRU (Welsh for Wales) - Regional domain for Wales. Wales does not have it's own country code domain (ccTLD); it also falls under the .UK domain.
- .BERLIN - City domain for Berlin, Germany's capital city.
- .COLOGNE & .KOELN - City domain for Cologne (English version)/Koeln (German version).
- .LONDON - City domain for London, England's capital city.
- .MOSCOW & .МОСКВА - City domain for Moscow (English version)/МОСКВА (Russian Cyrillic version).
- .WIEN - City domain for Vienna, Austria.
If you want to see more ccTLDs, regional TLDs, or city TLDs that we support, simply click on the title. You can also check out our full list of TLDs that we support.