Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set up email forwarding for my Website Builder email?
Our Website Builder plans have email built right in! You can set up different numbers of email addresses depending on the Website Builder plan you choose and you can also have your email forwarded if you want. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your website builder email.
- Click on the "Settings" icon (the one that looks like a gear) in the top-right corner of the page.
- Scroll down to the "Delivery Options" section.
- "Deliver email to inbox" should be checked. If you choose to keep this checked, you will still receive email in this inbox as well as forward the email to another inbox.
- Check off the box next to "Forward email to another email address" to turn on email forwarding.
- Enter the email address you'd like to forward your email to in the text box below.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the "Delivery Options" section to save your changes.
Your settings should look similar to what is shown below: (click to enlarge)