Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I turn off my domain privacy?
Our domain privacy service replaces your personal contact information in the Whois database with ours, helping keep your information secure from spammers and scammers.
To turn off your domain privacy, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) whose privacy you wish to turn off and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Privacy Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- Select "Off" in the drop-down menu.
- Press the "Save Settings" button to turn off domain privacy.
Please be aware that it may take a few days for the Whois database to be updated to your altered Whois information.
Still Require Assistance?
Check out our resources
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
Sorry, can't receive informationPlease move your mouse to the dialog