How do I turn off my domain privacy?
To turn off your domain privacy, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) whose privacy you wish to turn off and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Privacy Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- Select "Off" in the drop-down menu.
- Press the "Save Settings" button to turn off domain privacy.
Please be aware that it may take a few days for the Whois database to be updated to your altered Whois information.