How do I turn off my domain privacy?
To turn off your domain privacy, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) whose privacy you wish to turn off.
- Hover over the "Privacy" icon and select "Set Privacy".
- Choose "Off" as the privacy status in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.
- You should now see the lock icon grayed out next to the domain on the "Manage" page.
To turn your domain privacy back on, change the privacy status field to "Full" or "Partial" privacy before clicking the "Submit" button.
Please keep in mind that it may take a few days for the Whois database to be updated to your altered Whois information.