How do I delete email addresses in my Website Builder business plan?
Our Website Builder's business plan comes with built in email. Before you delete any email addresses from your account, you should make sure you don't need access to any of the information within that email account. Once the email is deleted, there will be no way to access that information.
To delete either a personal email or a shared email address, please follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Website Builder" tab in the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Settings" icon (the one that looks like a gear) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Select the "Email" tab.
- Click the check box next to the email address(es) you'd like to delete.
- Once you've checked at least one box, a delete icon (it looks like a person with our Dynadot logo as its head with a minus sign next to it) will show up at the top left of the page.
- Make sure you have the correct email address(es) checked off, then click the icon to delete them.
Learn how to create email addresses instead.