How do I select my default auto-renew setting?
Setting up default auto-renewals for your domains can ensure you never lose a domain! When auto-renew is set up, our system will take care of the renewal for you 30 days before the domain's expiration date. Choosing this as your default option means that domains added to your account will use this feature.
To select auto-renew as your default option, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Domain Defaults" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click the 'Default Domain Auto-Renew' link in the right-hand margin.
- Select "auto-renew" from the drop-down menu on the new page and save.
- Scroll down to the "Auto-Renew Settings" section of the page and enter your preferred payment information.