Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I select my default auto-renew setting?
Setting up default auto-renewals for your domains can ensure you never lose a domain! When auto-renew is set up, our system will take care of the renewal for you 15 days before the domain's expiration date. Choosing this as your default option means that domains added to your account will use this feature.
To select auto-renew as your default option, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Domain Defaults" in the drop-down.
- Click on the "Domain Auto-Renew" link.
- In the "Auto-Renew Option" section, select "auto-renew" from the drop-down menu.
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.
You can also select your preferred Auto-Renewal Payment method on this page.