How do I create email addresses in my Advanced Web Hosting cPanel?
To create an email address in cPanel, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your cPanel account.
- Find the "Mail" section and click on the "Email Accounts" icon.
- Enter the email address you want to create in the "Email" box.
- Type the password in the "Password" box and re-enter the same password in the box below it.
- Click on the "Create Account" button to save your changes.
Please note that we no longer offer our Advanced Hosting product. If you are looking for a hosting product that offers cPanel, you can use our VPS Hosting, which allows you to add cPanel as well as other templates. We also offer an Email Hosting product, if you are looking to create custom email for your domain.