How do I create an add-on domain in my cPanel Advanced Web Hosting plan?
First, you must set your domain name servers to Advanced Hosting by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) and click on the "Name Servers" icon.
- Click on the "Dynadot Hosting" tab.
- Choose the "Advanced Hosting" option.
- Click on the "Use Dynadot Hosting" button to save your changes.
If your domain is registered elsewhere, please go to your registrar and set the domain to our Advanced Hosting name servers. You may need to allow some time for the change to propagate before moving on to the next steps.
Next, you must add your domain in cPanel by following these steps:
- Sign in to your cPanel account.
- Click on the "Add-on Domains" button located under the "Domains" section.
- Enter the domain into the "New Domain Name" box.
- Under the "Subdomain/FTP Username" box, enter the FTP username.
- Enter the directory that will contain the add-on domain's files in the "Document Root Field" box.
- Enter the password for the add-on domain in the "Password" box and then confirm the same password in the box below it.
- Click on the "Add Domain" button to save your changes.
Please note that we no longer offer our Advanced Hosting product. If you are looking for a hosting product that offers cPanel, you can use our VPS Hosting, which allows you to add cPanel as well as other templates.