How do I set up my .DE and/or .RUHR default admin contact settings?
.DE and .RUHR domains both require an admin contact in Germany. This means that you need to set up a contact record for these domains that has Germany as the country. You will be asked to set this at checkout, but you can also set it up or change it from within your Dynadot account.
To setup your .DE and/or .RURH default admin contact settings, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "TLD Settings" in the drop-down.
- Click on the DE/RUHR Domain Settings" link.
- Select your .DE and/or .RUHR default admin contact from the drop-down or click the "Create Contact Record" button to create a new contact.
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.