How do I set up a "Catch All" email address in my Website Builder?
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to set up your catch all email in.
- Click on the "Settings" icon (the one that looks like a gear) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Select the "Email" tab.
- Click on the user account or shared mailbox whose email address you want to make your catch all or create a new email address.
- Check off the box in the "Catch All" section. Please note that only one catch all email address can be selected per account. If you had already selected a catch all email address and you check this box, it will remove the catch all from the other email.
- Click "Save Settings" to save your changes.
- If you want to return to the "Email" page, click the "Back" button at the top of the page.