Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set up a "Catch All" email address in my Website Builder?
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to set up your catch all email in.
- Click on the "Settings" icon (the one that looks like a gear) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Select the "Email" tab.
- Click on the user account or shared mailbox whose email address you want to make your catch all or create a new email address.
- Check off the box in the "Catch All" section. Please note that only one catch all email address can be selected per account. If you had already selected a catch all email address and you check this box, it will remove the catch all from the other email.
- Click "Save Settings" to save your changes.
- If you want to return to the "Email" page, click the "Back" button at the top of the page.