How can I do a bulk change ownership request?
A bulk change ownership request allows the owner to move multiple domains to another Dynadot account in the same order. Although there are two ways to do a free change ownership request for just one domain - a domain push or a domain pull - only a domain push done by the owner can be used for a bulk change ownership request.
Before starting a bulk change ownership domain push:
- The owner will need to make sure their domains are not about to expire. After the bulk domain push order is submitted, the recipient must accept the move before the domains expire. Otherwise, any domains that have expired will need to be renewed before they can be moved. Domains that did not expire will still be moved into the recipient's account, but the order will likely take longer to complete due to the expiration issues on the other domains.
- The owner will also need to unlock all of the domains to be pushed.
- The recipient will need to provide the owner with their forum name, which is different from their username.
- If they haven't already, the recipient will need to create a free Dynadot account first.
Once the owner has confirmed the domains are not about to expire, are unlocked, and they have the recipient's forum name, the owner can submit a bulk change ownership domain push by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain names you want to move.
- Click on the "Bulk Action" button, and select "Change Account".
- Enter the Recipient Forum Name.
- Click on the "Push Domain" button.
- Follow the "Checkout" buttons to submit your change owner order.
An email will be sent to the recipient of the domains asking them to confirm the move. Once the recipient accepts the move, the domains will automatically be pushed from your account to the recipient's account.