How do I set my VPS Hosting plan to auto-renew?
If your web hosting expires, your website will go down. Make sure that never happens with our web hosting auto-renew! You can easily set up auto-renew for your VPS Hosting plan right in your Dynadot account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar.
- Find the VPS plan you want set to auto-renew and click the blue link under the "Renew Option" column.
- Select whether you want to auto-renew monthly or yearly from the drop-down menu.
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.
Please note that you will need to choose a payment method for your auto-renewals to ensure they complete successfully.
Not looking to auto-renew? Learn how to renew your VPS Hosting plan instead.