How do I turn on the auto-grace delete setting?
To turn the auto-grace delete setting on for newly registered domains, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Domain Defaults" in the drop-down.
- Click on the "Auto-Grace Delete Setting" link located towards the bottom of the page.
- Choose the "Yes" option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Save" button to save your changes.
NOTE: All grace period deletions are subject to the restrictions listed on our Grace Deletions page.
Also, our system will attempt to grace delete domains in the auto-grace delete folder within the last 24 hours of their grace period. If your domain is not located in this folder and has less than 24 hours left, we recommend you submit a manual grace period deletion request.