How do I add MX records in my cPanel Advanced Web Hosting plan?
To add MX records in cPanel, please follow these steps:
- Sign into your cPanel account.
- In the "Mail" section, click on the "MX Entry" icon.
- Select a domain from the drop-down menu.
- In the "Add New Record" section, set the priority for the new MX entry, keeping in mind that 0 is the highest priority.
- In the "Destination" text box, type the hostname of the new mail exchanger. This must be a fully qualified domain name, you cannot specify an IP address here.
- Click on the "Add New Record" button to save your changes.
To delete an MX entry, please follow these steps:
- Click on the "Delete" button next to the appropriate MX entry.
- Confirm that the entry should be deleted by clicking the "Delete" button again.
You will need to delete the existing MX record before adding your new MX record.