Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
Do you offer SSL certificates?
Yes, we are an official reseller of Alpha SSL certificates and offer both regular and wildcard SSL to help secure your website. You can find out more and order your SSL certification on our SSL page.
Here are some benefits of Alpha SSL:
- Compatible with 99% of web browsers.
- Recognized by all popular mobile devices.
- Uses chained root certificates, which are more secure than single root certificates.
- Meets National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) recommendation to use 2048 bit keys.
- Second oldest Certificate Authority in existence.
SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer. An SSL certificate helps keep your website secure by encrypting communication between your server and your customer's browser. This is especially important for e-commerce websites. The easiest way to tell if a website uses SSL is if it has "https" instead of just "http" in its link (you'll notice Dynadot has https).
Still Require Assistance?
Check out our resources