Do you offer SSL certificates?
Here are some benefits of Alpha SSL:
- Compatible with 99% of web browsers.
- Recognized by all popular mobile devices.
- Uses chained root certificates, which are more secure than single root certificates.
- Meets National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) recommendation to use 2048 bit keys.
- Second oldest Certificate Authority in existence.
SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer. An SSL certificate helps keep your website secure by encrypting communication between your server and your customer's browser. This is especially important for e-commerce websites. The easiest way to tell if a website uses SSL is if it has "https" instead of just "http" in its link (you'll notice Dynadot has https).