Why do I have to enter a "Registrant" for .LT domains?
Instead, you have to create a "trade order" to change the registrant. This order costs the same as registering the domain itself. However, it does change the domain expiration to one year from the trade order completion date.
To perform a domain trade, first submit the trade request on the .LT registry website. Then, you need to submit an identical trade order from within your Dynadot account by following these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click on the .LT domain you want to change the registrant for (it should be linked).
- Scroll down to the "LT Trade" section.
- You need to enter the same new name, organization, and email that you submitted to the .LT registry.
- Click "Create Trade" when you're done.