Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
This server does not serve the host you are looking for.
10/10/2011 10:12
after registering a new domain and also updating the name server to advance hosting when i try to check and browse to my newly created domain it says "This server does not serve the host you are looking for." is there anything that i missed? please help
Reply Quote
10/11/2011 15:32
That happens on occasion when you've visited the site prior to updating the Name Servers.  The old Name Server info (in this case, one of our servers) is cached in your computer.  

The easiest way to flush that DNS entry is to try restarting your computer.
Reply Quote
9/4/2017 20:06
This server does not serve the host you are looking for.
Please help, why? es la segunda vez que pasa eso
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied l_lima_pe_6 :9/13/2017 10:42
Hi there, sorry for the delayed reply. I checked your domains and both seem to be online now. Perhaps it was just a propagation delay?
Reply Quote
4/14/2021 07:15
im always use daynadot for housting but i this time i have problem for my web site https://raiseandsustain.com/ [This server does not serve the host you are looking for.) please give me rapide solution best regards
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied m_i_e_h_kenitra_ma :4/14/2021 09:37
Hi I can see that your website has resolved now. Usually after you’ve made some changes to your DNS settings some time has to pass for your website to propagate. It can take from 5 minutes to 48 hours (which is rare). Feel free to contact our chat support if you have any other questions as that way we can provide help right away.
Reply Quote