Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
New Drop Catching Software for DynaDot API
1/15/2013 18:28
Hey everyone.. I wanted to let all of you know about my new DynaDot API drop catching software. This software will work on all Windows computers, both 32-bit and 64-bit and it will let you instantly register domain names through the DynaDot API..

As long as you have prepaid funds in your account and your dynadot API key on hand you should find this software extremely easy to use..It will even let you look over the days deleting domains so you can find the domains you want to try and catch! Feel free to visit my website and learn more about how this drop catcher works with your DynaDot account: www.DesktopCatcher.com
Reply Quote
7/16/2013 20:46
We're on version 2.6 now and the drop catcher continues to improve! Check our website out for the latest updates and information about domain drop catching!
Reply Quote
6/23/2014 15:46
Lots of updates and changes since initially posting this. If you haven't already, check this software out!!
Reply Quote
6/2/2015 14:14
Still new updates being released for this software. If you haven't checked it out lately make sure and visit the website!
Reply Quote
12/22/2017 01:01
Great for catching domains with DynaDot!! Check it out today
Reply Quote
2/23/2020 05:02
Is this software still in use ?

If yes, any reviews... ?
Reply Quote