Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
When do I know if I own the new gTLD I pre-ordered?
5/30/2015 04:30
Hello Dynadot,

When do I know if I own the new gTLD I pre-ordered?

Best regards,
Matthijs
Reply Quote
6/1/2015 10:30
If we successfully register a domain you preordered, you will receive an email confirmation from us and you will also see the domain name active in your account. You may want to sign in and update the email address on file as it seems our emails are being bounced back as failure notices.

How do I edit my account information?

To edit your Dynadot account information, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Info" from the left-side menu bar and click "Account Settings" in the drop-down.
  3. Under the "Account Info" section, click on the "Edit Info" button. You may need to unlock your account first.
  4. You can then edit your name, username, email address, phone number, mailing address, etc. You can also change your password on this page.
  5. Once you have updated your information, click on the "Save" button at the top-right corner to save your changes.

NOTE: Updating your account information will not affect your Whois contact record(s). See more info about the difference between account info and contact records.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > Account Info > How do I edit my account information?
Reply Quote