Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Second ''Dot big bang''
7/3/2018 04:00
I hear, there is to be a second one of those, ''Dot big bang'' events,starting in 2019.

We all know about the 2012 event, advertised as the Dot Big Bang, where ICANN released the opportunity to buy tlds.  Dynadot is currently a place to buy many of these gTLDs of which have resulted from this.

The first I knew of the new, or second ''Dot Big Bang'' was by accident.  There is a website I came across after a bing search, advertising for investment opportunities into their try at buying 10 to 15 of these.

So, I want to ask people here....

....what else do you know, can you inform  me about in respect to this?

....do people in Dynadot, want to see a new gTLD of a particular string? if so, what?
Reply Quote
7/3/2018 19:40
I would like to see the following TLDs become available,

Secondary and other colors such as, Purple, violet, white, brown, tan, lime, olive, indigo, cyan, magenta

Numbers, two to twelve.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied j_s_narre_warren_au :7/11/2018 01:57
Thanks for the suggestion. We will forward the message to the team and see if we could add them in the future when they become available.
Reply Quote