Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
redemption period
Posted By wati
4/19/2011 21:38
my domains went into redemption period, can I still renew them please?.
Reply Quote
Posted By wati
4/21/2011 17:21
During this 30-day redemption period, the original domain registrant (owner of the domain) is allowed to retrieve the domain name from deletion by contacting their Registrar. This process costs an additional fee.
Reply Quote
4/21/2011 17:26
You can't renew your domain at regular cost if it's in redemption period.  You can restore your domain, but you will have to pay a redemption fee.  

You can no longer restore your domain 30 days after the redemption period starts.
Reply Quote
Posted By wati
4/21/2011 18:09
what is the redemption fee?. and how do I pay for it?. Thanks.
Reply Quote
4/22/2011 15:20
The following link will explain in a little more detail what a "Domain Restore" is:

https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question.html?aid=59

If you wish to restore your domain, you may follow these steps:

1. Log into your Dynadot account.
  2. Click on the "Domains" tab.
  3. Click on the "Inactive Domains" link in the submenu.
  4. Select the domain(s) you want to restore using the checkboxes and then click the "Restore" button to add the restores to your shopping cart. If you have nothing else to add to your shopping cart, you may proceed to Checkout your order.

Please note that the checkboxes will not appear if the domains cannot be restored.
Reply Quote
12/14/2012 11:03
it was helpful, thanks!
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 17:25
You're welcome.    :)
Reply Quote