Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Feature request: save TLD preferences for future searches
Posted By ciao
8/1/2015 00:55
Dear Dynadot,

I'm tentatively interested in some of the new TLDs.  I've been making searches to scope the popularity, utility and cost.

There are so many new TLDs that it is time consuming to read and check each box every time I have a search to make.  There is also a high likelihood that searches will overlook TLDs from one search to the next.

Thus I would like to be able to save my preferred TLDs for the Advanced Search.

Has anyone else found this?

Thank you for your time^_^
Reply Quote
8/7/2015 14:47
Have you tried setting your TLD search settings?

How do I save my domain search TLD settings?

Are you always searching for domain names on the same top-level domains (TLDs)? Let us help you narrow your search by TLD! You can set up a what we call "search TLD settings" that will put the TLDs you want to search at the top of all of our searches including our advanced search and IDN search.

To set up your search TLD settings, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click on "Domain Defaults" in the drop-down.
  3. Click on the "Search TLD Settings" button.
  4. You can set each TLD to either "Hide", "Show", or "Default". "Show" means that TLD will be checked-off on our advanced search page, while "Hide" means it won't be. Default will only check-off the TLDs that our system has defaulted to check-off.
  5. Press the "Save" button to save your changes.
From Help Section: Domains > How do I save my domain search TLD se...
Reply Quote
Posted By ciao
8/30/2015 00:10
Thanks for your reply.  Unfortunately, the search results exclude many of the domains that I've saved as "on" -- even when I press the "show more results" option.

Is this a bug?
Reply Quote
9/1/2015 16:04
Hmm, it seems to work for a personal account we checked. Can you take a screenshot of the settings you have enabled and email us?
Reply Quote