Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain Name linked to my Squarespace stopped email forwarding
10/14/2019 05:59
I linked my domain name hosted with Dynadot to my Squarespace website using DNS settings, which meant turning off email forwarding. But I would like to continue email forwarding to my gmail account (which I had to switch off for my website domain). How do I set this up in Dynadot? Do I just add something to the DNS settings?
Reply Quote
10/16/2019 01:18
Yes, you can set up your Email Forwarding records under the Domain Record section of the Custom DNS page:

https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/set-up-DNS
Reply QuoteHide Replies
j_s_london_gb_30 replied teamdynadot :10/16/2019 23:29
Okay, over 48 hours ago, under the domain record i chose email forwarding from the record type drop down box then in the alias box i wrote the new email address name ([email protected]) and in the email box i wrote my actual email address. But it doesn't work. Have i entered everything correctly?
Thanks
Reply Quote
Okay, over 48 hours ago, under the domain record i chose email forwarding from the record type drop down box then in the alias box i wrote the new email address name ([email protected]) and in the email box i wrote my actual email address. But it doesn't work. Have i entered everything correctly?
Thanks
Reply Quote
Thanks
Reply Quote