Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Upcoming Account Security Change
4/16/2009 15:11
We will be adding a new account security feature called the access level lock to help prevent anyone from unlocking your domains or changing your account information without your permission.  A user must authenticate himself before he can make any of the aforementioned changes.  The access level lock will automatically re-lock itself after one hour has passed.

This change will become active within the next week.  If you need to edit your account information, please do so now.  If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
Reply Quote
5/14/2009 13:54
We have recently re-named the "Access Level Lock" to "Anti-Theft".  This change was made to better describe what this security feature does for your Dynadot account.  If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
Reply Quote
5/14/2009 19:46
Im very upset about a purchase i made, i bought cloudcomp.com, some guy in India had it two days after i had it, then this NY domain guru had it, now markmonitor, i.e. *ELL computer has it. Whats going on ?? i bought it with mycloudcomp.com , i wouldnt by cloudcomp.net or mycloudcomp.com if i didnt have cloudcomp.com, i have the suspicious dates of transferage recorded . he transfered it before he owned it. not possible.

[This post has been edited by m_m_cincinnnati_us on May 14, 2009 7:47pm.]
Reply Quote
5/14/2009 20:53
ure still making nonsense, ive just checked this as well, so whats up with you? where markmonitor here?

Domain Name: CLOUDCOMP.COM
  Registrar: DYNADOT, LLC
  Updated Date: 29-oct-2008
Registrant:
mSpotlight, Inc.
655 Second Ave, PHC
Attn: Paul V. Farkas
New York, New York 10016
United States

and you can check the previous thread and answer how could they have faked domaintools records?
https://www.dynadot.com/account/forum/f0-customer-feedback/stolen-domain-3822_2.html

serious dynadot customers *wont* let you smear dirt here :-) prove it and we/i will believe you

attach some proof, for eg., saying that mark monitor owns this, then please attach a whois output from a reputable site (like domaintools for eg., or who.is) in high resolution and bitmap (not compressed format)

[This post has been edited by phicore on May 14, 2009 8:55pm.]
Reply Quote
5/15/2009 17:53
m_m_cincinnnati_us:

As noted in the thread you started here, you ordered a similar domain, you did not register cloudcomp.com.  You registered a similar domain name:

http://www.dynadot.com/account/forum/f0-customer-feedback/stolen-domain-3822_2.html

Since the domain has been registered since 2007, you can't even place the domain in your shopping cart.

You are free to check your order history, as the order is still there and includes a list of all the domains you ordered:

How do I view a log of my past orders?

To view a log of your past orders, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "Payments" from the left-side menu bar.
  3. Click "Order Log" on the right.

Here you will see a list of orders you have made with your Dynadot account. To view an order's details, look under the "Items" column and click on the link that corresponds to the order you wish to view. You will find the order details along with the option to generate an invoice or receipt that will load a printer-friendly page for you to print or save.

The order log will show you order details, but we also have a payment log that will show you payment details. The payment log is a great place to keep track of your yearly spending with us, especially if you are a bulk ($500/year spending qualification) or super bulk customer ($5,000/year spending qualification).

Take advantage of our special offer available to EVERYONE!

For a limited time, we're running a sale where ALL customers can enjoy our super bulk pricing on almost every domain extension. Offer ends June 30, 2024, 23:59 UTC.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > How do I view a log of my past orders?

If you have any other concerns, please post in the thread you started about this issue in the "Customer Feedback" section.
Reply Quote
5/20/2009 20:21
when was this implemented? what are the new features, what was inherently or is still wrong with your security and are there not immediate timestamped registration regulations, why dont you team up with all domain registrars, engage eachother in discourse, work on a precision transfer time, use the same payment method and even the field.
Reply Quote
5/20/2009 20:24
Will you take special care of dellhell.tel, please. If I didnt lock it correctly would you double check the lock settings?
Reply Quote
5/20/2009 20:27
Okay, now, this is even more interesting, avoid being condescending its not becoming of a company talking to a client.

Whois Search Results

Domain Name : whois.com
Registration Service Provided By: WHOIS.COM PTE LTD

Domain Name: WHOIS.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ()
P.O. Box 97
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 11-Apr-1995
Expiration Date: 12-Apr-2017

Domain servers in listed order:
ns2.editdns.net
ns1.editdns.net

Administrative Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ()
P.O. Box 97
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Technical Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ()
P.O. Box 97
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Billing Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ()
P.O. Box 97
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

PRIVACYPROTECT.ORG is providing privacy protection services to this domain name to
protect the owner from spam and phishing attacks. PrivacyProtect.org is not
responsible for any of the activities associated with this domain name. If you wish
to report any abuse concerning the usage of this domain name, you may do so at
http://privacyprotect.org/contact. We have a stringent abuse policy and any
complaint will be actioned within a short period of time.

The data in this whois database is provided to you for information purposes only,
that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or related
to a domain name registration record. We make this information available "as is",
and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a whois query, you agree that you will
use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to:
(1) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress
or load this whois database system providing you this information; or
(2) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,
commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic mail, or by telephone.
The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data is expressly prohibited without
prior written consent from us. The Registrar of record is Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com.
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time.
By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

Search the WHOIS Database
Domain Name     *      
   EXAMPLE: somedomain.com
Security Key    *        

Please insert the security key from the image above into the box below. This key is used to verify that this page is not accessed by any automated processes.
Reply Quote
5/20/2009 20:31
especially when you guys are real with me and i appreciate it.

[This post has been edited by m_m_cincinnnati_us on May 20, 2009 8:33pm.]
Reply Quote