Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Forwarding Servers Slow Today
7/26/2009 02:13
Hello,

Our forwarding & stealth forwarding servers were very slow today. It looks like a denial of service attack. We have it back to normal now. Sorry for the problems.

Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote
7/27/2009 14:16
slow or not, what about people that need help on a weekend, all my domains and sites are gone, been pushed to someone else without my consent or knowledge. and i cant get anyone on saturday or sunday.
Reply Quote
Posted By mandk
7/28/2009 22:39
is there current problems with Stealth Forwarding? I set it up hours ago on a domain and the changes still have not been made, nor the nameservers changed. Let me know, thanks.
Reply Quote
7/29/2009 12:54
The Forwarding Servers are okay. You may be experiencing a propagation issue, where the previous name server setting is cached by your ISP or on your computer. If that's the case, you may have to wait a little longer for the cache to expire. You can try restarting your computer to see if that helps. If you're still experiencing problems, please send us an email with the domain and we will look into this further.
Reply Quote