Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Paypal payment down?
6/21/2019 10:11
Hi. As of last night 6/20/2019, I can't seem to pay for orders via Paypal. Could you please look into it? Specifically, normally when I click on the "PayPal" option at checkout, a pay with paypal icon appears for me to click on. That icon is no longer appearing. Thank you!
Reply Quote
7/25/2019 10:47
Thank you for your message and apologies for the delay. Seems you have since been able to process PayPal payments for several subsequent orders.
The reason for the confusion at the time you had sent your message was that we had implemented a change to the checkout process. Instead of having the PayPal options available at the Submit stage, we now provide those after the order has been submitted on the order confirmation page.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to send another message or email at [email protected] for more tailored service.
Reply Quote