Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
how long does it take for processing time?
12/13/2013 18:48
i have just purchased a new domain but i still have "pending order ".
I want to know how long does it take ?? is it too long ?
if it is, can u speed up the process plz  , it s really urgent .because  i need it for event which is happening this week .
here is my order id :2452901
i'll be very grateful  :)
Reply Quote
1/22/2021 16:01
How long does it take to process the payment out? I have made a request since the 1st but until now it has not been approved.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
im order ID: 7679354
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied m_m_h_kabupaten_klaten_id :1/25/2021 23:34
Hi, the orders team has sent you an email on Jan 14, 2021 that asking your opinion about a fee that Paypal takes. Can you check and reply to the team?
Reply Quote
8/17/2021 03:59
Hi,
How long does your dynadot Cnnic .Cn Audit take to process?
I submitted the required files and still waiting.
Could you please process it as quickly as possible because I need the domain urgently. I need to use it for a program next tomorrow.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied s_e_onitsha_ng_1 :9/1/2021 01:00
Hi, it usually takes several business days for the audit. Looks you don't need it anymore.
Reply Quote
9/1/2021 12:04
same question!

My order: 9074813

Thank you
Reply Quote
1/11/2023 05:22
OMG!!!
I just found out that it takes a long time to register domain here while other registrars  have Instant Process. how long should I wait? days? weeks?
how can I cancel my order????
Reply Quote
Posted By aksara
5/27/2023 22:52
I paid 20 days back and it still shows payment processing, wow. What a useless website
Reply Quote