Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain Purchased then cancelled
5/21/2017 09:51
I purchased a domain in the Marketplace auction. BlingBag.com.  I paid for it using my AMEX card.  Showed on my card company login that it was authorized.  A couple days later I get a notice it was cancelled because the domain owner changed registrars away from Dynadot.   If the auction closed and the domain was SOLD and Paid for.  How can the owner transfer it away and pull it out from under the new owner?

I wonder if they don't get as much money from the auction sale, can they change registrars and pull it back so they can try to sell it again later?   Seems like that happened to me.
Reply Quote
8/25/2017 10:46
We would be more than happy to discuss the specifics of this order. Please contact our orders team at [email protected]. We cannot discuss client sensitive matters on this platform. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Reply Quote