Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Zoho mail
10/1/2013 01:50
Hi,

I cant figure out the way how to verify my zoho mail.
how and where do i create CNAME for my domain? I cant find the correct place where to add In the Value/ Points To/ Destination field
Reply Quote
7/21/2018 07:44
I also am having trouble verifying my domain ownership to set up email hosting with Zoho. The instructions for how to create a CNAME record make no sense, and there is no obvious way to map Zoho's instructions onto Dynadot's interface. I see several threads asking this same question but no useful answer, except to ask Dynadot to create the CNAME for you.

It would be so helpful if Dynadot would post instructions on exactly how to do this.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied c_d_upton_us :7/31/2018 13:28
Were you still having problems with the CNAME record? It should be added to the 'Subdomain Records' section of the DNS settings, with the 'Host' or 'Name' provided by Zoho mail added to the 'Subdomain' field and the 'Target' or 'Value' they provided added to the 'IP Address Or Target Host' field. If you have any further questions please let us know and we'll be able to help out.
Reply Quote
12/4/2020 16:06
Hello
Reply Quote
12/4/2020 16:32
Please I got shopify as A record type and I want to add zaho how could I set this up  should I use txt method ?
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied y_h_casablanca_ma_5 :12/21/2020 21:39
May I confirm what record Zoho give you? You can contact our chat support to get fast support to set it up.
Reply Quote